A leading and one of the largest banks of the country, with global market prominence, is currently looking for “ACCA Trainees” on stipend basis, in order to encourage qualified youth. Candidates who are tease players with excellent interpersonal, communication, strong analytical, problem solving and IT skills and fulfilling the following criteria may apply:
ACCA Trainee Jobs
ACCA Affiliates: Students qualified all 14 papers of ACCA (Foundation plus professional levels)
Maximum 25 years as on the last date of submission of application
The selected candidates will be appointed as ACCA Trainees on trainee contract. r a period of one year initially and will receive a monthly stipend as per details below:
- ACCA Affiliates: Rs. 40,000,
After selection, ACCA Trainees .11 be specifically placed at Karachi
How to apply:
- The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP) for appearing in the written test. “Online Application form “and “online IBP Deposit Slip” ate available at If P’s website i.e. www.ibp.org.pk. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
- Click on “Online Application Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by clicking on “Register” and fill the Online Application form.
- Take the print out of “Online Application Form” along with fee “Deposit Slip”.
- Deposit test fee of Rs. 800/- for IBP testing service through IBP deposit slip at any branch of NBP as per details mentioned on the deposit slip. Prescribed IBP deposit slip duly paid is mandatory to be attached with the printed online application form.
- Send Application Form along with original IBP copy of deposit slip, detailed CV, copy of CNIC and 03 passport size photographs to Head, Examination Department, Institute of Bankers Pakistan, Maulvi Jamaluddin Khan Road, Karachi not later than the cutoff date of this advertisement. IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post.
- Test fee will be non-refundable / non-transferable.
Shortlisted Eligibility Criteria
- Shortlisted candidates based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by IBP at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers of IBP.
- No mobile phones will be allowed in test center premises. The testing center will not be responsible for loss or damage of any such personal belongings. IBP will upload the test results on its website. The test results will also be sent to candidates at their postal addresses.
- In case of any query / further information, please contact The Institute of Bankers Pakistan UAN: 021-111-427,77 Interested / eligible candidates may submit their applications available at BP’s Website www.ibp.org.pk not later than 15 days front the date of publication of advertisement. Application after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / Interview. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Selection will be on Merit
All selections will be purely merit based. Any candidate who would use any means of influence to get the position will be disqualified.
Please click the download link near the end of this web page to Download Application. www.ibp.org.pk
For more latest jobs in pakistan 2019. Please visit our website.