Public Sector Jobs
A public sector jobs:
Invites Applications from Suitable Candidates for Appointments on Regular Basis Against the Following Posts.
Preferred experience Minimum Qualification Age Limit Minimum Experience Quota No. of Positions Deputy Director Strong background in legal writing and litigation with sound leadership abilities.
Masters degree in Law & Litigation (LLM) or equivalent. 35 years 5 years 1 Punjab 1 Sindh (R) 1 KPK Strong background of conducting research studies using econometric models.
Master’s degree in Economics for Public Sector Jobs
1 Background of print and electronic media and advertising with strong writing and communication skills, Masters degree in Mass Communication. Business Administration (Marketing), Ma (English).
- Assistant Director Background of legal writing and/or litigation. Must be a team player with an ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines. Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent. 30 years 2 years 4 Punjab 1 Sindh (U) 1 Sindh (R) 2 KPK 1 Baluchistan 1 GB/FATA 1 AJK.
Strong background in conducting research studies and gathering evidence. Strong writing and communication skills are a prerequisite. Bachelors degree in Law. Master’s/Bachelors degree in Economics, Business Administration; (Majors: Finance, Marketing).
5 Strong background in secretarial practices with exceptional time management, scheduling and filing abilities. Strong writing and communication skills are a prerequisite. ACA/ACCA/ACMA Bachelor’s degree in Law and Litigation (LLB), Business Administration or equivalent.
Experience for Public Sector Organization Jobs
Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering. _ Expertise and experience in Network management and troubleshooting including ISA Server. Domain Controller (DHCP, Active Directory and DNS), Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Windows Server 2008, Router Configuration, VPN and Cloud Computing.
1 01 Management Executive Strong background in conducting research studies and gathering evidence. Strong writing and communication skills are a prerequisite. Bachelor’s degree in Law and Litigation (LLB), Economics, and Business Administration; (Majors: Finance, Marketing). 28 years – 9 Punjab 1 Sindh (U) 1 Sindh (R) 1 KPK 1 Baluchistan 1 GB/FATA 1 Merit 11 Sound understanding of print and electronic media/advertising with strong writing and communication skills.
Bachelors degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration (Marketing), BA (English). Experience of working on payroll. managing financial matters and/or Internal Auditing.
ACA/ACCA/ACMA* Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration 2 Sound understanding of HRM concepts with strong time management and communication skills. Bachelors degree in Business Administration;
No.1 experience is required for “Public Sector Jobs”
- Interested individuals can apply on the following website: www.pts.org.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test.
iii. The organization reserves the right to alter the duty station of the selected candidates as per requirement
- Any candidate who tries to exercise undue influence during the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
- Preference would be given to qualified candidates from minority groups and Baluchistan.
- The organization being an equal opportunity employer offers competitive packages with excellent benefits and reserves the rights to accept or reject any candidature without assigning any reason.